We Are Here To Help You!The information below may help answer some questions you may have.
CLICK on a catagory bar or on a question below to expand/contract and view information to answer your inquiry. If you cannot find your answer here, please contact our Customer Service department.
- How do I join Starplex Cinemas’ Newsletter?
- Please fill out our NEWSLETTER FORM.
- What is Starplex Cinemas’ “R” Rated film policy?
- Anyone under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian (21 years of age or older).
- I am 16. Are there any evening restrictions in addition to rating restrictions for my age group?
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian, 21 years of age or older, accompany them to any show starting after 6:00 PM at the following locations: Bakersfield Movies 6, Crossroads Movies 8, Corpus Stadium 16, Forney Stadium 12, Hulen Stadium 10, Irving Cinemas 10, Kingwood Movies 14, Mesquite Cinemas 10, Galaxy Stadium 16, and Gateway Movies 8. The only exceptions are Westpointe Movies 10 and Lake Worth Movies 14 locations: you must have a parent or legal guardian after 9:00 PM.
- I want to plan a group party. Where can I find this information?
- Please visit our RENTALS / PARTIES page
- What does “no pass” mean?
- No passes or coupons will be accepted the first two weeks of a new movie. After the two weeks have passed, you may use your pass or coupon. This exclusion does not include online ticket purchases made through Starplex Cinemas’ online ticket center. Supersaver tickets are not considered passes and are not subject to the same restrictions.
- What are the Groupon policies?
- Groupons are valid for all 2D movies, they are not pass restricted. If the guest would like to use the Groupon on a 3D, D-Box or IMAX film they will need to pay the surcharge fee.
- What is a readmit ticket?
- A readmit ticket is not a pass or a coupon and may be used at anytime up until the expiration date.
- How can I check my gift card balance?
- Please visit our GIFT CARD BALANCE page and enter your card number. It will begin with 845.
- How many days in advance are Showtimes available?
- Generally, most Showtimes are available online the Tuesday night prior to Friday releases. Some popular films may have ticketing available weeks earlier.
- What does D-Box mean?
- D-Box seating introduces the power of immersive motion to create an all new movie experience! Using three types of movements, D-box seats pitch, roll, and heave in perfect sync with the onscreen action. Currently, D-BOX is offered at our Corpus Christi and Normal Stadium 14 Cinemas for a special price. To learn more, please visit the Amenities & Programs page and click on D-Box.
- Why are there extra fees for 3D movies?
- There is an upcharge fee relative to 3D films because of the 3D technology and the experience.
- What are the extra fees for 3D movies?
- The 3D upcharge varies slightly according to geographic location. When ordering tickets online, the upcharge is already included in the 3D ticket price.
- If I bring my own 3D glasses, do I have to pay the upcharge?
- Yes. The upcharge is not for the 3D glasses. Patrons are issued 3D glasses each time they attend a 3D movie.
Age and Pricing Policies
- What is the age and price of a baby admission?
- Babies age one and under are free as long as they are held in the parent’s lap. If the child occupies a seat in any capacity, the parent must purchase a child’s ticket.
- What is the age of a child?
- Anyone between the age of two and twelve may purchase a child ticket.
- Are there discounts for students?
- Yes. Student ID must be presented at the Box Office to purchase a student ticket.
- What is the age of a senior citizen?
- Anyone 55 years of age or older may purchase a senior citizen ticket. Must present valid ID.
- Where can I find ticket prices for my theater location?
- To view ticket prices, select the theater you want to attend. On the left side of the page, under the theater location and map you will find the price list for that theater.
- Do you offer military discounts?
- Military discounts are offered at our Corpus Christi Stadium 16 and Lake Worth Movies 14 at this time. Must present valid ID.
Online Ticket Purchases
- I did not receive a confirmation for my online ticket purchase. What do I do now?
If you did not receive a confirmation for your online ticket purchase, CLICK HERE to visit our Look Up Online Ticket Orders page, or click on the "Verify Ticket Purchase" link in the website header or the "Verify Your Ticket Purchase" link on the left side of any location page. After you select this, enter in your email address as well as the last four digits of the card that you used to complete your transaction. Either write down or print out your confirmation number and take it with you to the theater.
If you still do not receive a confirmation, you may take the ordering credit/debit card to the theater to pick up your tickets during normal operating hours. Please state that you have tickets in Will Call.
- What if I purchased online tickets and cannot make the show?
- Please email CUSTOMER SERVICE or contact customer service by phone at 214-692-6494. You will need to provide your name, phone number, theater location, the date the tickets were ordered, and the last four digits of the credit/debit card used for the purchase. It will be researched and refunded, where applicable.
- What if I have an issue with my credit/debit card used to make my online purchase i.e. the transaction did not go through, however, the charge to my credit/debit card did?
- If you feel that you have encountered an issue with a charge on your ordering credit/debit card, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- What options do I have to purchase my Movie Tickets?
- Starplex Cinemas offers an array of ticket purchase options to suit our customers' needs and differing lifestyles. Visit our Ticket Purchasing Options page for information on Flexible Ticketing Options for Busy Lifestyles!
- Do all locations have “Print at Home” options?
- Visit our Amenities & Programs page and click on the Print Tickets at Home icon to see a list of current participating locations.
- I know my location provides “Print at Home” options. How do I print out my tickets?
- Once you submit your online ticket purchase, you can then print that page. It contains your confirmation number as well as the barcode used to scan your tickets.
Star Rewards Program
- How do I join the Star Rewards Program?
- Please obtain a Star Rewards card at your local Starplex Cinemas. Visit our Amenities & Programs and click on the "Star Reward" icon to see a current list of participating locations. Even though the Star Rewards card has not been activated, please have the Box Office and Concession swipe your rewards card. Once you have activated your card, the points you gained will be visible online.
- How do I register a new account?
- Please visit our Star Rewards page to register your new Star Rewards card.
- How do I register a replacement card?
- To activate a replacement card, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE. Specify that you need to register a replacement card and a customer service representative will contact you regarding your accounts.
- Is it possible to transfer points earned from an original Star Rewards card to my replacement card?
- Yes; however, only points earned are transferable. The five points gained for registering your card are non-transferable.
- How can I check the point balance of my Star Rewards card?
- Please log into your Star Rewards account on our Star Rewards page. Your current point balance will be displayed once you log in.
- How can I update my Star Rewards account i.e. changing my password or email address?
- Please log into your Star Rewards account on our Star Rewards page. On the right hand side, there will be an “update account” option. Click this and update your desired information.
- I think I may have a reward. How can I know for sure?
- Please log into your Star Rewards account on our Star Rewards page. If you have any rewards, they will be displayed within your account, as well as the expiration dates for the rewards.
- I forgot to present my Star Rewards card at the theater. How can I get my points?
- Please email CUSTOMER SERVICE or contact customer service by phone at 214-692-6494. Specify that you want to receive credit on your Star Rewards card for a prior purchase. You will need to have the following information: the theater name, the date of the transaction, the transaction ID number (printed on receipt), and your complete star rewards number. If you do not have your receipt and paid by card, then you will need the last four digits of the card you used.
- What rewards will I receive from the Star Rewards program?
- Please visit our Star Rewards page for a information on current reward details.
FORMER SHOWPLEX REWARDS OWNERS! CLICK HERE to transfer OLD Showplex Rewards Card to NEW Starplex Cinemas Rewards Card.